Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lovin' Sunday.....

It's time for another Lovin' Sunday post....my time to sit back, reflect and appreciate.

Today.... I'm lovin:

My tape.....It let me run 8 miles on Friday!Nexcare Absolute Waterproof First Aid Tape, 1-Inch x 5-Yard Roll (Pack of 6)

Yup... gonna go ahead and say it... I'm loving that I ran 8 miles Friday! 8 miles. That's a personal record for distance... and the first 2.5 miles were solid hills...up and down, up and down... I'm loving that I've reached this distance. Now I know that a mini marathon is only 5 more miles away. I'm so close to reaching such an amazing goal for myself.... 5 more miles in 5 more weeks. I can do that!

I'm loving this sweatshirt weather.

I'm loving my new running shirt. It's Danskin brand from Wal-Mart and cost about $9. I got the 80s bright pink. It's so comfy and was great for a fall run!

<c:out value="Danskin Now Women's Performance Long Sleeve Tee" escapeXml="false" />


I'm loving the kind words that the teachers in my building said about me when referring me for a job. I just accepted a 5th maternity leave teaching position. This one is in another Kindergarten class, but I will have a 45-50 minute drive : (  We are hoping that Cam and I can carpool a few days a week to help with gas.... that drive for 12 weeks is going to get tiring, but it's so worth it. Having this spot for 12 weeks is awesome! I'm trying to remember that 'good things come to those who wait.'  I feel blessed to work with such great people and look forward to meeting more at the new building. Thankful for my opportunities.

I'm loving the time spent with family this week.



I apologize... these pictures won't get smaller! They're cell phone pics so they aren't clear.

I'm loving my husband that works hard to provide for us so that I can strive to reach my dream of becoming a classroom teacher.

What are you lovin' today?
Until Next Time...
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.