Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just a Thought....

When should we stop questioning...and just do? Why do we kill good things with questions? How long is too long to think it through?

Is thinking too much stopping us from getting what we want? Are we wagering the options, the choices, the consequences so much that are missing what could be the best opportunity of our lives?

Thinking usually makes me overcomplicate the situation, create a mountain out of a molehill, and perform worse when/if a decision is made.

Why is that as soon as good thing comes into the picture, we start killing it with questions...the what-ifs, if you will. Why can't we grab life by the horns and go head first toward the situation and tackle the what-ifs when or IF they come our way.

This is something that I struggle with.... I'm a thinker and a worrier.... about everything. This is just a thought that I'm trying to work out in my head.

Until next time..
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.