Saturday, October 19, 2013

Favorite Foods...

Since training for a marathon and sticking to "eating clean in 2013" I've really had to find new foods that I like and can snack on during the day or pack for my lunch.

These are not all perfectly clean or organic, but they are definitely better choices than a lot of things..

Wheat Thins--- I eat these with cottage cheese a lot for lunch.
Pretzel Crisps--- addicting and delicious!
String or Colby Cheese Sticks
Simply Balanced Fruit Strips-- No Preservatives, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors
Nut-rition--- almonds, cashews, macademias
Cascadian Farms Organic Granola Bar--- SO much better than any other brand
Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastry--- tastes like how I remember Pop-Tarts tasting as a kid
Oikos Greek Yogurt--- the only Greek I've tried, but I think it's delicious!


What are your favorite snacks? I'm always looking for something new!

Until Next Time...
Krista

2 comments:

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.