Sunday, October 27, 2013

For the love of burlap!

I have this odd, strange obsession with burlap.... I don't have much of it in my home, but I'm always checking it out in the stores/flea markets/craft booths/etc.... The smell reminds of of summers at the fair and riding the giant slide non-stop (when you had to ride down on the burlap sack).... Anyway, I posted last week about this new product at Wal-Mart. You can read about it HERE. I've also seen where they are selling burlap covered canvas for artwork... How stinkin' cool is that!  I don't know why I love it so much but it's just so pretty.... simple and kinda ugly plain...but still pretty. Weird, I know. I can't explain why I like it to much....but I don't think I'm the only one... Here are a ton of pins that I have for burlap:


















Now... some of these I wouldn't care for in my own home.... The smell of burlap brings back memories, but that doesn't mean that I want to cuddle with it on my bed or couch.... I would probably switch for a muslin if I were to make curtain or pillowcases for inside...

With that being said, aren't some of those ideas genious!  And when you're done reading, you should check out all these amazing Burlap things at Hobby Lobby....Ok... I'll stop now so you can go check it out........ Here's a suggestion-- if it's not currently on sale, then print off one of their 40% off coupons!!! Isn't Hobby Lobby the best!!! (I have no connection with the store... I just love it and want to share my findings!)


Until Next Time...
Krista
























2 comments:

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.