Friday, November 15, 2013

Fun Friday Finds

 
I missed this post last week due to technical difficulties on my computer/blogger. It wouldn't upload my photos :(
BUT... I got them working!!
 
 
K-Mart
10 cent rack? I've never seen this!
 
 
Wal-Mart
I saw this display of large gift bags in the card section and thought it would be great for this post...
SO I took a picture.
(And they're gorgeous, right?)
 
 
Then, I saw these in the Christmas section...for $1 cheaper.
Ok, so they may not be as pretty, but they ARE cheaper!



K-Mart
Girl Talk. Really?
I didn't know it still existed!
 
$70...really?
I remember pretending like this as a child, and your pinky gets pretty tired if I remember correctly.
Crazy find!


K-Mart
My grandma loved lavender, so this section got me a little choked up, but I thought it was BEAUTIFUL!


Dollar Tree
Foam rollers with designs
$1
Pretty cool!

 
 
K-Mart
Scunci
A bag of random hair accessories packaged together
 
 
Please use the comment section below to let me know if you've found any Fun Friday Finds!
Below this post in small font it says "__ comments." If you click on that link, a comment box with appear and you can type away!
 
Thanks!
Until Next Time...
Krista

1 comment:

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.