Friday, November 1, 2013

Fun Finds Friday....

 
 
While I was out and about this weekend, I snapped some pictures of some more fun finds!!
 

Target
Disposable placemats
8/$1


Target
Nate Berkus Mirror
On clearance for $21.... really considering a DIY

Target
Cableknit Pillows
$25


How clever is this!
Target
Book WITH pajamas
$20
They had girls, boys, and Christmas sets


Had to throw in this adorable set.
Target


Target
Doesn't this sound delicious!!!


 
 
Horrible Picture-- my apologies
Target
Pretty clever use of the O in Love...
$17 


Remember my love for burlap??? Read about it HERE.
I found wired burlap at Wal-Mart this week!
$6 a roll in three colors 


Wal-Mart
$5
REALLY??? Seasonal contact cases??? The collegiate ones are kinda cute...but seasonal??


Wal-Mart
One giant Rice Krispies Treat.... Said it was cut into 16 bars... pretty cool!
I believe it was $10?


Dollar General
Red "Burlap" Ribbon
$2 Roll


Just had to share the cover of LIFE...
Love me some John Lennon :)
 
Do you have any fun finds to share???
Until Next Time.....
Krista
 
 

PS--- Say some prayers for my running group! Tomorrow is marathon day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.