Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lovin' Sunday...

Let me start by apologizing for the spacing near the end of this post. I have corrected it 5 times and when I publish it, it goes back to the way it is now. Sorry!

I started to call this post "Sunday Lovin'" but I thought that sounded a little....shall we say.... provocative... If you know what I mean..wink wink. 

Today... I'm thankful for another beautiful morning to wake up knowing that my family and friends are safe and healthy. I'm thankful that our basement leak wasn't worse than what it was. I'm thankful that we are able to put food in our fridge, gas in our cars, medicines in our bodies, and heat/cool into our home for another week. I'm thankful for my husband who makes me laugh, for our families who help us tremendously, and friends who are there to listen. I'm thankful that the storms weren't more serious and didn't bring damage, and for the rain that allows Cam to mow and get paid.

Today... I'm lovin'

1) Pontoon by Little Big Town

This song just makes me SMILE..... 2) Some Nights by Fun                                        For some reason, this song reminds me of a Disney song that would have been done by Phil Collins... Love it!  3) Sports Wrap because it's letting me run and walk without shin pain.   4) The chill in the air! We have our windows open, breeze blowing the curtains....perfect!   The sounds.... birds, lawn mowers, kids playing, wind chimes... Sounds of good things.     5) This blog-- Froggy and the Mouse-- that I just found. This girl is kinda funny and tells it like it is. We have a lot of the same thoughts, but she has the courage to put it out there! haha

I hope you have a great Sunday. Find the good things in today!

Until Next Time...
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.