Friday, September 21, 2012

Fast Food Frenzy...

Since December 30, 2011, I have strongly cut down on my fast food consumption. I've not had a burger or nasty chicken sandwich from a chain since then.... I cannot believe how much better I feel when I'm not eating junk, and then how sick I feel when I consume something from a fast food chain.

Ok... now, can I just say that the new "Family Dinner Winners" from McD's and the jumbo value meals with a zillion nuggets, fries and 2 drinks for just $x.xx just IRK MY TATER..... I try to keep this blog PG so that's my clean way of saying it ****** me off!  As if the DOLLAR MENU wasn't cheap enough to fill your belly with nothing but junk....Could we just make it a little cheaper to get fat?!??!? I despise that word.....fat....it sounds so rude and heartless...but come on, FAT is exactly what is happening from all this fast food. Now you can feed the whole freakin' family nothing but preservative filled food for only $x.xx....

I can't even begin to tell you some of the astounding information I've read, so I'll just let you read it...

Size of Fast Food Meals x7

Fast Food Stamps?!?!

Consumption and Money

This is just GROSS... If you read nothing else, read this!

McD's is Cheating

Chicken Nuggets 

Chicken Nuggets part 2

More Gross-ness


Are you disgusted yet???? Is your tater irked??? Kinda makes you wanna give up fast food, doesn't it??? GROSS!  gross! gross!

Until Next Time...
Krista

3 comments:

  1. On this subject internet page, you'll see my best information, be sure to look over this level of detail. Ghee manufacturing process

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. organic ghee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bear through a awesome vacancy. I sanity definitely quarry it moreover personally suggest to my buddys. I am self-possessed they determination be benefited from this scene. e-library

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.