Monday, November 26, 2012

200...

Wow. This is post 200. This blog started four years ago this week as a way to journal our wedding plans and what was happening in our lives.... It's changed and grown quite a bit. It's nothing successful or popular, but I like where it's going and what I'm doing with it. I've finally found a routine and rhythm with the blog so that I'm not constantly writing "Catching Up" posts.... like this one, and this one, and this one... I've done much better keeping a constant flow and I like that. In the future, I plan to continue changing and tweeking the blog to continue making it fit our lives...  Thanks for reading, following and checking in often.

Until Next Time...
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.