Sunday, January 3, 2010

Update after several months... with lots of pics!!

Wow...I haven't blogged since the night before my student teaching began! That's been a while! Since then....

One of our groomsmen got married...

Karter took his first steps....

and also got a really cute snowsuit...
And turned 1 !!!
And dressed as a really cute cowboy for Halloween!!
I ordered my wedding dress (here's a sneak peek!)
that will be in sometime in March..
We had a great time in the leaves :)
We spent time with family at Thanksgiving...
I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a degree
in Elementary Education and a minor in Reading...
with a surprise visit from two great friends..
I fell in love with a classroom full of first graders...
and received an amazing gift from them...
(A basket full of teacher necessities, and a Shutterfly book full
of pictures and stories from the semester)

We had a great Christmas....
Cam and I took a small road trip to visit some of
his family in Tennessee...
My brother went back to Denver
after being home for a couple of weeks...
Karter got to play in the tiny amount of snow we got...
We had a great New Year's Eve with great friends...

Now.... schools are back in session, so I'm applying to substitute teach... We're also getting deeper into wedding planning :) There are five months left and several things left to do.... Also, I hope to stay more up to date with the blogging!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.