Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Really? That's my most visited post??

I have to admit that I'm a little stunned... In blogger, you can see your stats, traffic sources and search words that got people to your blog.....and it informs me that my most visited post of all time is "If you look cute after you workout, you didn't train hard enough."

That makes me feel weird....embarrassed if that's not bad to say. I hate that post....It is such a silly, ill-written, no format expression with an even more horrible picture! The post really served no purpose... and IT is the most visited!!! That is just funny to me...

If you landed on my blog from that post, please take a few minutes to look around....I feel as though I've written some much better posts that ya'll should be reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.