Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lovin' Sunday....

O.M.G..... what a great week I've had! Here are a few things I'm loving!

1) My Dave Matthews CD that Cam got and gave to me as an early gift... This song is my favorite!
 
Jack and Jill went up the hill... to fetch a pail of water..... ugh! Love it

2) Hunter Hayes- Somebody's Heartbreak... The beauty of this song gives me chills....




3) The time spent with some of my girls lately.... An hour a few nights a week to break a sweat, laugh and get some exercise is good for the heart, mind, body and the soul.

4) My two week recovery period is over and I can get back to running!!!

5) My grandma is doing so much better. She has built up enough strength that she's doing great! She's in the nursing home for rehab right now and we're hoping that she can come home soon.

6) My Christmas decorating is basically done...  I still have my nativity set, wreaths and Cam's Hallmark Ornament tree to do, but other than that--- we're done!
Sneak peak!

7) I start teaching Kindergarten at a new school (for 3 months) on Monday. I'm very nervous about the new building, new faces and the long drive (50 minutes each way), but it's another great experience for me. I'm excited! It will do my heart some good to spend time in a new place.

8) The tiny bit of wet snow that fell for a short time on Monday in our area.... it was just enough to get me even more excited for the holidays... as if that is possible!

9) Thanksgiving is this week! It's a time to think of what amazing things I have in my life, spend time with family, shop.... and it's finally the week that people will stop thinking I'm crazy for having my decor up!


I hope you've had a great week.
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.