Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Reasons to Workout

If you're on Pinterest, you may have seen these posters floating around. I had pinned a few here and there, but hadn't gone through the entire collection until Sunday. (Yes, there's a lot!) The posters range in reasons from not getting taken down by asthma, to beating the boys, to having confidence... There really is a reason for everyone. I pinned about 60-70 of them, but found these three that were the most meaningful.

I'm only 24. There's no reason to be as weak as I was. If I let it go,
what would I have been like in my 30s, 40s, 50s!?!?


Hiding behind sweatshirts, baggy pants and 'mom-jeans' is over!


This may seem silly to anybody else, but I've always seen girls jogging with such confidence in just shorts and a sports bra. Nothing jiggles, nothing is spilling over the top of anything... perfectly fit and proud of it. I've always wanted to do that!


What are your reasons for working out???
Check out the "Reasons to be Fit" page and see what you can find for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.