Wednesday, May 23, 2012

How Pinteresting...

Some of the first things that I started pinning were recipes. These have been around at least the 9 months+ that I've been on it, so I'm sure you've seen them too.

Biscuits in a pan with butter and brown sugar with just a bit of cinnamon... love them!

Ham and Swiss sliders... I didn't care for the mustard sauce, but Cam loved it!

Hawaiian Chicken... Chicken in the crockpot with a can of crushed pineapple and BBQ sauce... Easy and delicious!

Hot Cocoa in the crock pot... This was the thickest and grossest hot cocoa I've ever had.

Pumpkin dip made with pudding, pumpkin and cool whip. Not what I expected it to taste like. It was good though...but it makes A LOT!

Snack mix that I made for my students at Halloween. They loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.