Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Grandpa....

"A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart."
 
Today would be my grandpa's 90th birthday if he was still with us....He's been gone almost 11 years, but I think of him every day and miss him like crazy.
In the past two years or so, I've noticed that I'm getting a cluster of silver hair at the edge of the left side of my head, right where my hair parts. I can't help but think of my grandpa when one of those silver hairs catches the light as I'm getting ready in the morning. He had the most beautiful silvery white hair and was complimented on it often.

I miss him every day and wish Cameron could have met him. I cannot wait to have a son one day and name him after one of the best men that I've ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.