Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How Pinteresting...

I've been on Pinterest for about 8 months I think... It was a true addiction at first, but it's passing... I remember when my brother told me it was something that I needed to join, I didn't take him seriously...... when he finally convinced me, I was on it for hours at a time! It was better then, before everyone knew my secret, and before it got so messy and full of junk....

Anyway, I have 2400 pins (+ 300 likes that I did before I really understood what I was doing!) I was recently on someone's blog that was doing the "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday" and I thought I would join!

Today will be an "Awwww" day!








I see some of these phrases decorating my home in the near future!

How about you? What have you found Pinteresting lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.