Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting... Oct. 24

Tell me I'm not the only one crushing on anything PUMPKIN (or punkin') this year!   Every recipe I find sounds amazing and I'm having a hard time deciding which one to make for Thanksgiving... (yes, I'm already planning that and I'm really having to tell myself that I CANNOT put any trees up yet! haha)

 My husband is crushin' on pumpkin so hard that we've already had pumpkin blizzards and he was (patiently) waiting for the Pumpkin Spice Milk to come out at Wally World and it finally made its appearance.

And of course I bought some for the husband....
He thinks we need to buy two at a time and freeze some so he has it after the holidays are over!
Here are my most recent pumpkin based pins!!! Enjoy!

Linkin' Up!   (apparently I really like exclamation points when I talk about pumpkin...)
*****Unfortunately, due to a new format, previous pins will no longer appear*****












So have any of you make any of these recipes??? What do you suggest?!?!?

Until Next Time!
Krista

1 comment:

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.