Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Time.....

Hey all.... (yes, I actually said 'hey all'...not ya'll! haha) I've been a little distant from my blog for a few days. I've been putting the focus of my life on where it needs to be...

I had a difficult week in my professional world that was trying on my emotions and outlook, so I spent some time reflecting, thinking, crying and discussing.....and just spent some time on myself. All is well now! I feel like I'm back on track in this part of my life.

My grandma had a pace maker put in today. I don't do this often, but I am asking for prayer requests for a quick recovery and that none of the complications that they mentioned will happen. She is 87 and we want many more healthy years with her! The difference in her voice, strength and morale before and after surgery is amazing! I pray it continues!

Some recent events were very difficult for me and I just needed a break to sort things out and think. There won't be a Pinteresting Wednesday post tomorrow (I've been up since 5 and have to start my long day very early tomorrow as well so my bed is calling my name, and I'm just too beat to write one..... and I'm out of  'scheduled' blog posts.... there. you know my secret. i write a bunch at once and schedule them.... *blush*    If you're a blogger and don't do that, you totally should. It prevents days like tomorrow and weeks like this one...) Anyway... I hope to be back into the swing of writing soon.

Thanks for reading and for the prayers!

Until Next Time...
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.