Sunday, June 17, 2012

Busy Busy Busy....

Cameron and I have been super busy for about two weeks now. I didn't even touch my computer for more than a week. I have internet on my phone, so I was able to keep up on everyone else, but I wasn't about to  blog from it, so I couldn't keep this up-to-date. 

I have a ton to catch up on, and I promise to do so soon!

To blog about:
Kyle's Graduation
Memorial Day
EarndIt
Exercise-- Treadmill, 5K, 7.5 miles, tanlines, shins, Insanity
Eating right on vacation
Baby Emma (I'm NOT pregnant!)
Family Reunion
Water leak
Summer ideas
Anniversary
Children's Museum

See... I have it all organized... I'm not a total slacker! haha     I just need to get it all written! Actually, I need to get pics uploaded so that I can make my blogs more interesting and not all writing. I've been using my phone more and more as my camera and I'm having problems getting the pics uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.