Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Anniversary

On June 12, Cam and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary. For our first anniversary, we didn't buy each other gifts. We had just moved into our new home and considered the mortgage and deed our "paper" gift to each other, as well as some really sweet cards and notes to each other. For year 2, the gift is supposed to be cotton. It didn't take me 5 seconds to decide what to get him!

On our honeymoon, we ate at "Buca De Bepo." Although Cam loved it, he couldn't remember the name of it and just called it "Del Boca Vista," like the retirement community that Jerry's parents move to on Seinfeld. (We both really love that show!)  Randomly, when we got home from our trip, the first episode that we saw was the episode where his parents move there! Anyway, I hunted around online and finally ordered him a shirt from cafepress.com.....
We always get him an XL for the length, but their XLs are HUGE! We had to exchange it for a smaller one.


Cam had a more difficult time picking out my gift, and we finally bent the 'cotton' rule a little bit. Instead of cotton, he got me something that sews cotton. I've been wanting a sewing machine for months now and I finally got one! I'm learning how to use it and hoping there are many projects in the future.... pillows, tree skirt, new curtains, decorations, etc.... I'm so excited!


We had dinner at Applebees with a gift card that we had hung on to from our wedding!



An anniversary gator ride is becomming tradition :)
 These two years have been great! They have gone by so fast and we know there's many more years ahead of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.