Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A busy summer....

This summer has been so busy. I think we've had something every weekend but two.


Cam got to meet up with Una, a foreign exchange student that lived with his best friend 15 years ago.
They were even prom dates. They had a lot to catch up on.

We had a family picnic at a State Park

Spent time with family

Crazy dust storm across from where we live

My brother, Chad, came home for a week and got to meet the newest addition to the family, Emma

We had two cookouts around the 4th of July


Always love spending time with baby Emma

Chad never gets to stay long enough :(

Emma had her first swim. The water was warm and she loved it. I was happy that I got to be there,
and night swims are always fun.

A dear friend is moving away, so we had her bachelorette party early. We had so much fun.
I'm not sure some of us have ever laughed so hard. You can read about it on my party blog.

We went dancing!

Girl's Day at my aunt's with Emma!

A couple of friends celebrated their destination wedding with a local reception.

Can you tell Emma is kinda a big deal in the family?? She looks just like her daddy who was a classmate of mine. I could smooch on her all day. She is just a sweetheart!



We celebrated Cam's birthday. I've made his cake for 6 years in a row... it's a tradition :)
He had guessed what his gift was... he always does that!
(yes, we have an official theater banner in our extra bedroom---aka--- Cam's movie room)


The summer is quickly coming to an end....still no word on a hire in the corporation that I work for, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.... but not too tightly. I'm working on my PGPs to keep my license up-to-date and waiting for a call....someday hopefully.   We still have our huge family vacation to look forward to and then I have some major work to get the house cleaned and organized before school starts again... I need to clean out closets, paint a room or two, organize our basement.... oh, the list could go on and on. I'm only going to have about a week, so we'll see how much gets done! haha





Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.