Thursday, August 13, 2009

A new blog--Truelove Ideas

So.... I have a new blog--more of a "business" blog. My brother works online, with websites and all that stuff that I don't understand. When he saw my posts about my cakes and such, he suggested that I create a place to share my ideas. I don't yet have a website (but that is his goal for me) so I'm collecting all my ideas in a new blog--- http://ideasbykrista.blogspot.com/

It's definitely a work in progress but the idea for it is to become a place to suggest and share money saving tips and ideas for wedding planning, cake decorating, party planning, cheap lesson plans, recycling, inexpensive recipes and so on. I've spent a lot of time researching, collecting, thinking, questioning, studying, reading, creating, and experimenting, and I would love to share my findings with others! We could all stand to save some money, right?


I hope to get blog followers and soon, followers of the website. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.