Monday, January 10, 2011

Get Fit 2011

Our school nurse at work has created and promoted a challenge for all school employees and I've decided to become a part of it. It starts today, January 10 and lasts through Sunday, March 6. We had to set 5 goals for ourselves that are SMART:
S-Specific-
M-Measurable
A-Achievable
R-Relevant
T-Trackable

I've been wanting to get more serious about my lifestyle and make some changes for the better, but after cleaning out my closet and finding many clothes that now fit horribly, I knew that I had to do something...... and something serious... Our challenge at work seemed to be just that.


The challenge makes us accountable by tracking and taking notes of how we're doing on our goals, but it's only accountable to us for now.... and I need more than that, so that's why I'm doing this blog: to make me accountable to you....

Here are my goals:

I will drink 24 more ounces of water each day.
I will bring my lunch 3 days a week.
I will do one 10 minute workout 3 mornings a week.
I will do one 30 minute workout 3 evenings a week.
I will avoid sweet tea except at meal time 7 days a week.

Extra:
I will cook dinner 2 evenings a week.
I will finally organize and begin my after school fitness program at work.


I will be checking in at least once a week to update how my progress it going...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.