Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 4- A picture of your best night.

A picture of your best night.

Okay... so I'll go with the obvious one first... My wedding night!  I married my best friend and took the next step in our relationship that was long awaited. It was one of the best decisions I made and I am so glad that I waited.... This pic is of us headed home after our reception. Even though I felt completely horrible from heat exhaustion, heartburn and lack of food in my system, I had an amazing evening and night.



 Now for the less obvious favorite night....

Valentine's Day..... Every year, Cameron does a great job of making it perfect :) He is so thoughtful and does an exceptional job of gift giving and always picks the best cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.