Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A few words of courage and hope

The past couple of week have been a trying time for my family, on several levels. I found my spirits low and attitude far from positive. I stumbled across this poem and it brightened my day. I hope it does the same for you.

A Brand New Day
When you awaken in the morning
and see the brightness of the morning sun,
Lock the door on yesterday
and throw away the key.
For God has given you a brand new day,
Another day of love and laughter.
Seize each moment before it flies away,
For sweeter than the fragrant flower is each precious golden hour.
Make today your best day,
The power is yours alone.
Make today the happiest
and the best you've ever known.
Yesterday is gone, as in a dream,
Tomorrow is a vision still unseen.
Today is yours to live,
It's treasures you can use.
It can be your best day,
It's up to you to choose!
-Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.