Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Oh my goodness... Here's a sneak peek of posts to come...

Hey everybody! I cannot believe how long it has been since I last wrote a serious post! I have been crazy busy...... and I do mean crazy busy. I was working until 6 or later a lot of evenings, coming home and doing Insanity, grabbing some dinner, showering and crawling into bed just to hit repeat the next day..... I barely watched TV (only if Cam had it on while I was doing something else in the room--- I've missed so many Army Wives and Client List... it's sad) and had to squeeze in some running time....... Then, the day school ended, we headed to the airport for a quick trip out west to visit with my brother and immediately following that, Cam and I were both in a wedding..... and that was all before June 2! I've had a crazy past few months..... so here's a sneak peek in photos of all the posts to come...












I hope the start of summer is going well for all... I'm about to finish Insanity and ready to jump into another workout routine... I'm addicted! I'm also about to begin the train for a fall half-marathon..... I'm so excited for what is to come!

Until Next Time..
Krista

1 comment:

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.