Saturday, June 29, 2013

Sweet Memento

Wow... It's been a LONG time since I've written a good blog post and I don't even know where to start.... so I'll just leave you with a little sweet memento for the day...

Today, while Cam and I were cleaning the back patio furniture, the sun was shining beautifully and then the slightest of rains started. A grin came across my face. Not a typical reaction for someone who was trying to finish and get the cushions dry and put away before the rain moved in....but for me--in that moment--- I was happy. I heard Grandma's sweet voice in my head say, "They used to say that when it rains while the sun is shining, it will rain at the same time tomorrow."  Sure enough, the forecast shows rain tomorrow afternoon.... 

I'll leave it that....

I hope this finds you all doing well and enjoying the beautiful summer....

More to come soon.
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.