Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Flash Mob at School

How fun is this!! My boss (the principal) found a video of a choral flash mob in a mall food court, sent it to everyone suggesting we try something like it on the last day before break, and then asked me of I would choreograph something for all of the staff to do.... to which I said, "Of course!!!"  haha

Another teacher volunteered to help me so we spent an evening figuring out dance moves that everyone would be able to have some fun with, and then began staying after school a day or two a week for about 30 minutes to teach and practice with the other staff......

We had so much fun with this, and the kids had a blast this morning!!!

Here is the link to the original: Food Court Flash Mob Inspiration



Here is ours:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.