Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I picked up my ring!

Yesterday, the jewelry store called Cameron just as I was getting into Evansville for class. They were calling to say that my wedding band was in, so of course, I went quickly to pick it up! Cam's ring won't be in until next week, but I'll post pics when we get it.

WEDDING RINGS
The wedding band itself has always symbolized love, right from ancient Egyptian times. The ring is placed on the third finger of the left hand because it was believed that one vein from the finger ran straight to the heart.


Tradition states that the wedding ring should be worn at the base of the finger so as to be closer to the heart of the bride; the engagement ring is then placed above the wedding ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.