Monday, December 12, 2011

Happy 18 month Anniversary

Today marks 18 months since Cameron and I walked out of the church and started our married life together. I cannot put into words how much I enjoy having a sleepover every night with the best friend. He works so hard to give me the opportunity to work for my dream job. He helps out so much around the house and really does so much of it without complaining or making me feel bad. He is always there to listen, to talk, to compliment, to assist and to love.... He really is the best and I cannot imagine life without him.

To answer the often-asked question, no--- we don't have any immediate plans for a baby. We have to wait until I get a full-time job and our insurance gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.