Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Round 1

Because of our crazy schedules and busy lives, my girlfriends and I have to hold our Christmas party early each year. We've started holding our parties out our house and I love it. For those that know me, you know that I love event planning and getting ready for parties. Even though our parties are small, I still love getting ready for it!

This year we had to have our Christmas the first weekend in December.



We did a carry-in style meal with ham, mashed potatoes, noodles,
rolls, green bean casserole, salad and lots of desserts!




Hot Cocoa Bar

The beginning of the Ipad fun that night



It looked nothing like her!




The girls--love them!



We do an ornament exchange.

Twister got pulled out of the stack of games...hadn't played in years!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.