Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School's back in session...

So school started back up this week, and to be quite honest.... I'm overwhelmed. I'm enrolled in 18 credit hours with semester and I have 9 this summer. Little did I know when I enrolled in these classes that 5 of the 6 for this semester involve observation and tutoring times, 4 of which are outside of class time. I'm starting to wonder when I'm going to be sleeping, or eating.... or working! I have classes M-R at odd times throughout the days, plus I have to fit observations in with these. How is it all going to fit in??

Besides being overwhelmed with how its all going to fit in, my first few days of class have gone pretty well. I like all my professors this semester and think that I will finally learn stuff in class that will be beneficial to me, and help me with the Praxis II. Speaking of which--- I'm beginning to freak out about.

With this being my last real semester of class before I student teach this fall, I'm just beginning to freak out and get completely nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.