Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Home sick...

Today is the first day in almost two years that I've called in sick to work : (  Don't get me wrong... I've taken days off, but today I physically felt too bad to drive there and stay all day. Walking to my alarm clock to turn it off was a task because I was so dizzy from a sinus infection. I made the phone calls and sent the emails that I needed to to get a replacement and have my schedule ready for her, and then I crawled back into bed and slept for another two hours. I went to the doctor after lunch time and got the 'magic shot' and a prescription if I don't feel better tomorrow.

I mentioned in the visit that I was running and had been out last night (felt fine and did a two mile run and 3 mile walk). She suggested I stat taking a daily allergy medicine to help with the ragweed/pollen allergy. I'm hoping this will help too and allow me to keep up with my running schedule. Hoping to feel well enough to do 3 miles tomorrow!

Just a reminder to listen to your body and take care of yourself!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a tip, suggestion, or critique? Leave me a comment.